About Me

My photo
HELLO, MY NAME iS BRiTNEY. i ATTEND JOHN CARROLL UNiVERSiTY.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

!TiMELiNE iDEAS!

I think this timeline assignment is a wonderful project to start the semester. I feel the important thing about being a teacher is remember the many things that you experienced as a student. With this being said I’m looking forward to reminiscing on old memories with teachers and friends. I’m also looking forward to going back on the many things I have learned throughout my education.
Since I’ve taken one of your classes before I am familiar with many different multimedia applications. When you introduced us to “Timetoast” I thought it would be a pretty good way to display my timeline. However, I happened to fall in love with Glogster last semester. I would really like to see how my timeline would turn out using the Glogster application.
Although I’m not completely sure on what I would like to incorporate into my timeline, I feel I have enough things running through my mind to make this project a successful one. I am very excited to see where this project leads and reflecting on my previous years of education.
*I cannot remember my old Glogster info and it will not let me registure a new one with the same email until they send me an email. I am still waiting on that email. When it is recieved I will begin my timeline. Until then I have benn brainstorming on ideas in my class notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment