About Me

My photo
HELLO, MY NAME iS BRiTNEY. i ATTEND JOHN CARROLL UNiVERSiTY.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

BLOG 4... TIMELINE #2

I’m going to take this timeline entry back to 1997. I was in second grade. My teachers name was Ms. Dean but my former best friend and I called her “Mean Dean”. She was the meanest lady I had ever encountered, well at least at that age. At that age I hope you wouldn’t encounter a even a handful of mean people but I would certainly hope you would never encounter someone as mean as her. She was the worst teacher in the world. She would say the meanest things, put us down, and played favoritism. During Halloween she even took my costume from me because a kid claimed I hit him with my sword. I could tell story after story about her for days but the memories are miserable.
I guess where I’m going with this is, I now think of her to this day. I always wanted to become a teacher just to show how nice and pleasant they could be. I always wanted to be able to do things she never thought I could do. At that time I thought the greatest accomplishment would be to become what she was. A teacher! She could never say I wasn’t capable of something if she found that we now had the same career. Basically I wanted to show her out. Most importantly I wanted to prove that every teacher didn’t have to be a WITCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment